Your membership Donation enables us to achieve meaningful gains in securing the protection and restoration of our mighty Willamette River.
We're thrilled to be amongst the 141 impactful non-profits featured in the 2016 Willamette Week Give!Guide. Many thanks to our business partner Alder Creek Kayak Canoe for offering some amazing incentives to our donors!
If you give $100 or more to us through the Give!Guide, you may select your own gift valued up to $138! You may choose from one of the three gift certificate options listed below:
- a Basic Skills Kayak, Canoe orStand-Up-Paddle class for two
- a Ridgefield Learn to Kayak Tourfor two
- or a rental for two
If you give just $10 or more, you'll receive FREE gifts from: Por Que No, Stumptown Coffee Roasters, Sizzle Pie Pizza, Salt & Straw, plus 40+ discounts from the Chinook Book app
For even more incentive, check out the BIG GIVE days where a donation of just $10 or more will make you eligible to WIN some really incredible prizes like...
- Thursday, 11/3: Portland Trail Blazers Tickets + signed CJ McCollum jersey
- Thursday, 11/10: Powell’s Books $500 Shopping Spree
- Thursday, 11/17: Portland Thorns & Timbers Tickets Package
- Thursday, 11/29: Trek Bike from the Bike Gallery
- Thursday, 12/8: A 60 person Salt & Straw Party at Pip’s & Bounce
- Thursday, 12/15: “98,000 Square Miles of Yes” Prize- adventures across the State
Plus MANY more sweet prizes! We'll be sure to keep you posted. GIVE HERE TODAY!
Your support allows us to:
● Enforce the Clean Water Act throughout the river system
● Advocate for a robust clean up of the Portland Harbor Superfund site
● Restore habitat to benefit increasingly threatened wildlife and healthy river function
● Combat invasive, ecologically harmful species like rapidly spreading aquatic weeds
● Organize clean up efforts to remove unhealthy and unsightly trash from our riverbanks
● Connect the community to the Willamette through on-the-water education and recreation experiences that promote stewardship
● Enhance your experience of the Water Trail through improved signage, access, and online information sources such as the website and social media
Donate online, or mail a check to:
1515 SE Water Ave #102
Portland, OR 97214