Will I receive a receipt for my donation?
Yes, all donations, no matter the size will receive a receipt. Online donors receive an email receipt and off line will receive a mailed receipt.
Can I donate supplies as an in-kind donation?
- Yes! Please see our in-kind donation page for a list of current items that would be helpful!
Is Willamette Riverkeeper a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization? Is my donation tax-deductible?
- Yes, we are a 501c3 organization and registered with the United States government. All donation are tax-deductible (minus any gifts received based on your level of giving).
Can I donate in a currency other than US dollars?
- We currently only accept US dollars for donations
Can I earmark my donation for a certain area/project?
- Yes, please contact our Development Director to discuss a guided donation. You can also include this information with your donation.
Can I limit the amount of mail I receive?
- If you would prefer not to receive mail, please let us know and we can remove your name from our mailing list.
Can I give through a donor advised fund?
- Yes, please see the Other Ways to Give page for more detail
Can I make a gift of stock?
- Yes, please see the Unique Ways to Give page for more detail
Can I make my donation as a tribute in honor or memory of someone?
- Yes, please make note of this in the online form or when you mail in a donation
Does Willamette Riverkeeper have a Major Giving program?
- Yes, donations of $500 or more are considered a Major Gift (one time or combined giving over a 12 month period). For more information see our Major Giving Page.
Does Willamette Riverkeeper offer planned giving?
How do I join Willamette Riverkeeper Recurring giving program?
- You can sign up for monthly, Quarterly or Annual donations through our online form.
How do I update my monthly giving financial information?
- To update your giving information, please contact our Development Director.
Will Willamette Riverkeeper accept a matching gift from my company?
- Yes! Please contact us if you need any further information.